Simple Water Propagation Station
Have you ever tried water propagation? If so, complete your propagation setup with a unique, one of a kind propagation station and put your cuttings on display.
If not, what are you even waiting for? Follow our, quick 3 step water propagation guide below and get started yourself.
Grow new plants from cuttings using water propagation while showing off your growth progress in our stylish, yet retro looking Simple Water Propagation Station.
Cuttings from plants like, trailing string of hearts or pearls, Peperomia, Begonia & Pilea will feel right at home!
Take your favorite cuttings, fill up the glass bulbs with water and watch your cuttings develop new roots in no time!
Each bulb can easily be removed for a handwash cleaning.
Quick 3 Step Water Propagation Guide
- Take your cuttings with a minimum of 3-4 leaves by snipping at a node (where the leaf meets the stem). Feel free to take multiple cuttings from the same plant or vine.
- Remove the bottom leaf while keeping 1-2 top leaves. When possible, you should have 2 bottom nodes submerged as it increases the number of roots developing.
- Take your cuttings, fill up the bulbs with water and patiently wait until your roots have grown to about 1 inch or 2.5 cm before transferring to soil.
After your successful water propagation, Enjoy your new plant babies! and watch your plants grow for years to come.
Or choose to gift your successful propagations to one of your friends or relatives.
And of course, you can trade your new propagations to expand your plant collection, who doesn't love new species? 😉
- Note to take multiple cuttings from the same or different plants because some cuttings (roots) will die in the transition from water to soil.
- Includes: 1x Wooden stand + (1, 2 or 3) Glass vases.
- Size: See picture with dimensions.
- Plants or cuttings not included.
If you don't have a positive experience, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If your order doesn't appear to be as described, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
For any Questions or Assistance, please contact our Customer Support team here.
We offer 100% Free Worldwide Shipping on all of our products. Please allow a total of 1-4 weeks for this product to arrive at your doorstep.
To guarantee the lowest price possible, we teamed up with suppliers in China. Our products will be directly shipped from a warehouse to you!
Due to this, orders may arrive separately if you've purchased more than one product.
We Also Recommend
Set 2Pcs Succulent Planter Sisters
Chemistry Water Propagation Station
Love my new propagation station! Looks so good sitting on my kitchen counter! Very fun way to grow more plants.
No directions or illustrations included
Received mine a few days ago and already started my peperomia watermelon propagations🤗
Gorgeous propagation station! The style and size is just perfect for me.